Outlook.com email address connects not only to your Outlook inbox but also links to Skype, Calendar, Microsoft Office online and more. You need to create Outlook account to start using Microsoft’s services and products. This tutorial helps you with step by step process to Outlook.com sign up.
Outlook Sign Up Steps
Outlook email registration process is easy, and you can do it in a few minutes by following these simple steps.
- Navigate www.outlook.com on your web browser.
Don’t get confused. Here you’ll be re-directed to login.live.com login page. You’re on the right way, don’t close your browser and panic.
- Click ‘Create one!’ as in the picture.
- Type in a new email address for your account in the New email. Click on the domain-drop down menu and select the domain you prefer. And then, click on Next. You can select either @outlook.com or @hotmail.com as your domain.
- Create a strong password for your account and click on Next. The password should include at least eight characters with a mix of letters (uppercase/lowercase), numbers and symbols.
- If you want to show the password, then click on the Show password
- If you don’t want to receive emails about Microsoft’s products, tips and information, then unmark the checkbox named “I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft products and services”
- Now, you have to enter your first name and last name in their respective fields. And then, click on Next.
- Choose your country/region from the drop-down menu. Select your birth-date in the format of Month//Day//Year. And then, click on Next.
- Complete the captcha process. Enter the characters that you see in the picture and click on
- If you want a new image, then click on
- If you want to proceed the captcha process with audio, then click on Audio.
You can edit and update your Outlook account at any time. To make changes to your profile click on the icon at the right-top side of the page, as shown below.
Outlook.com is a free and personal web-based email service provided by Microsoft. It has user-friendly features which make it one of the world’s best webmail service provider. Features like antispam, anti-phishing, safety bar and account expiration system help to keep Outlook account safe, private and secure.
Continue to Outlook login Page
Beth Ang says
why i am unable to sign up hotmail username?
Microsoft changed its brand name to Outlook.com recently. Though you can use existing @hotmail.com username but can not create a new Hotmail username. Try sign up with different domain.
LArry Eaton says
Why do I, on occasion, have charges od .99 cents on my credit card when I have not purchased anything from the Apple store?
We don’t charge any for any purchses. Your Apple ID might have compromised, please follow these guidelines.