With iTunes login, you can manage music, movies and TV shows you have and purchase music, TV shows and movies you want. With iTunes sign in you can buy a subscription to Apple music, with which you can have unlimited access to millions of songs from all around the world.
You can access iTunes from your iPhone/iPad, Mac, PC, and Apple TV. Your account and playlists are synced across the devices. Before that, you have to complete iTunes sign up steps.
You need Apple ID and Working Internet on the device (Make sure Wi-Fi or cellular data is on). If you already don’t have Apple ID, then create a new Apple ID.
iTunes Login on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Open ‘iTunes Store App’ on your device.
- Scroll down to the end and tap ‘Sign In’ as shown below.
- You can use your existing Apple ID or Create a new one. Tap on ‘Use existing Apple ID’ if you already have one.
- Enter your Apple ID and password. Following is the iTunes store login page.
Congratulations, you are successfully signed in to iTunes store. And with iTunes login you are automatically signed in to Music, iBooks, App Store and Podcasts app on your device.
Watch a video on iTunes Login iTunes Sign in
iTunes Sign in with Mac or PC
- Open iTunes application.
- Click ‘Account’ on the menu and select ‘Sign in’.
- Input your Apple account credentials. Your single Apple ID can be used to sign into iTunes, iCloud, App Store, etc.
- After clicking ‘Sign in’ you will be logged into Apple iTunes store.
After signing into iTunes, you can purchase music, movies, and TV shows. You can also edit your account information, Payment methods and check purchase history.
iTunes Account Login on Apple TV
You can also sign in to iTunes account from Apple TV and access all contents like songs, films and TV series. If your TV is the fourth generation, you can listen to music on your TV with Apple Music Membership. Follow the steps below to access iTunes on Apple TV.
- From Home screen go to Settings.
- Select ‘Accounts’ and then ‘iTunes and App store’.
- Choose ‘Sign in’ and login with your Apple account.
Sign into iTunes Account with Two-factor Authentication
If you’ve enabled two-factor authentication on your Apple account, you need additional six-digit verification code if you are not signing from a trusted device.
To get all content synced across the devices, you have to log in with same Apple ID on your devices. If you have a problem with sign in then, you can Reset Apple ID and try again. If your Apple ID is disabled or locked, follow these steps.