With iTunes login, you can download and manage music, Tv shows, movies, books, and audiobooks you have purchased and access them on your ease from anywhere on your device. You will also need to sign in to iTunes for free apps in App Store. You can sign in to App store and iTunes store of iPhones, iPads, iPods, Mac books and Apple TVs with same iTunes account.
You need Apple ID and Working Internet on the device (Make sure Wi-Fi or cellular data is on). If you already don’t have Apple ID, then create a new Apple ID.
iTunes Login on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch via iTunes App
- Open ‘iTunes Store App’ on your device. If you do not have iTunes Store App in your device, download it from App store.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the iTunes app, you will see Sign In option. Tap on it.
- If you are logged in with your Apple ID in your device, a pop-up screen will appear to log in with your existing Apple ID. Tap on it.
- You will reach Apple iTunes login page where you need to enter your Apple ID and password associated with it. Tap ‘Sign In’.
- You are logged into iTunes Store with your Apple ID. You can see the credit remaining with your Apple ID just under your email associated with iTunes.
Congratulations, you are successfully signed in to iTunes store. And with iTunes login you are automatically signed in to Music, iBooks, App Store and Podcasts app on your device.
iTunes Login on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch via Settings
- Open Settings from your Apple device and tap on Apple ID setting with your name.
- On the next page, you will see details about your Apple ID. Tap or touch ‘iTunes & App Store’ which must have ‘OFF’ indicator.
- You will be asked to Set up iTunes and App Store as your Apple ID. Tap ‘Continue’ to log in with your Apple ID.
- You need to enter your Apple ID password to sign into iTunes Store App. Tap ‘Sign In’ after entering the password.
You successfully signed into your iTunes Store App. Now you can open the app and start to purchase to continue to listen, read or watch previously purchased items.
Watch a video on iTunes Login iTunes Sign in
iTunes Sign in with Mac or PC
- Open iTunes application.
- Click ‘Account’ on the menu and select ‘Sign in’.
- Input your Apple account credentials. Your single Apple ID can be used to sign into iTunes, iCloud, App Store, etc.
- After clicking ‘Sign in’ you will be logged into Apple iTunes store.
After signing into iTunes, you can purchase music, movies, and TV shows. You can also edit your account information, Payment methods and check purchase history.
iTunes Account Login on Apple TV
You can also sign in to iTunes account from Apple TV and access all contents like songs, films and TV series. If your TV is the fourth generation, you can listen to music on your TV with Apple Music Membership. Follow the steps below to access iTunes on Apple TV.
- From Home screen go to Settings.
- Select ‘Accounts’ and then ‘iTunes and App store’.
- Choose ‘Sign in’ and login with your Apple account.
Sign into iTunes Account with Two-factor Authentication
If you’ve enabled two-factor authentication on your Apple account, you need additional six-digit verification code if you are not signing from a trusted device.
To get all content synced across the devices, you have to log in with same Apple ID on your devices. If you have a problem with sign in then, you can Reset Apple ID and try again. If your Apple ID is disabled or locked, follow these steps.