With the Instagram sign in you can follow other Instagram users and get followed. You can share photos, tag other people and like photos and stories. You can also send and receive private messages with Instagram login. You can sign into Instagram via mobile phone and PC/laptop. If you already don’t have an Instagram account, then sign up for Instagram now.
With the latest updates on Instagram, users can sign up using Instagram for PC. Earlier it was available only on mobile application. Users can sign up an Instagram account with a Mobile number, email address, or Facebook account. Later, you can log into Instagram either using a chosen username or mobile number, email address or Facebook ID you used to sign up earlier.
Instagram Login via Mobile (Android & iPhone)
- Step 1: Download and install the Instagram app on the Google play store or Apple store.
- Step 2: Launch the Instagram application on your mobile.
- Step 3: You can log in to Instagram with Facebook account. In iPhone, you get ‘Log in With Facebook’ option. In Android, it will show ‘Continue as your name’. If you click the option, you will sign into Instagram with Facebook.
- Step 4: If you don’t want to use the Facebook option, then you can sign in with Instagram username and password. In iPhone select ‘Sign in’ and in Android tap on ‘Login’ option right beside ‘Already have an account?’.
- Step 5: Enter your username and password and tap ‘Login’.
You reach the Instagram account homepage. If you are not able to sign in, you should reset the Instagram password and try again.
Instagram is mainly focused on mobile devices, that is why Instagram for PC seems featureless site where you can only share or like photos but can’t upload them. Initially, Instagram sign up was not available on PC, but now you can create a new Instagram account using a computer.
There is not an official Instagram application for PC, though there are third-party apps, we recommend you to use your discretion. So for now only official way to use Instagram in PC is through its website.
Instagram.com Login for PC
- Open Instagram.com in Edge, Firefox, Chrome or any other browser.
- You will be reached into the Instagram sign in page.
- Click ‘Login’ beneath Instagram sign up form.
- Provide Instagram login credentials.
- Enter your username and password for the Instagram account.
- Click ‘Login’ button located below the password box.
Now you are on the Instagram home page. You will get the news feed of whom you are already following as a friend. Reload your page to refresh the feed
How do I search for Friends on Instagram for PC?
If you had signed up an Instagram account using your Facebook account or linked your Facebook account later, you will be notified whenever your friends join on Instagram.
You can only search your friend when you’re logged in.
How do I log out Instagram on PC?
- Click on human dummy icon in the top right corner.
- There used to be your username in the top right corner of the page before latest update to Instagram. If you haven’t set your Display Picture, default blue and a white box will appear there.
- Click on three horizontal dots next to edit profile box.
- Select ‘Log Out’ button.
- As you click on log out the Instagram link, you will be directed to login/sign up page.
If you face any problem in Instagram account login, let us know about it in comments below.