Hotmail login allows you to access Hotmail email and other Microsoft services like Office 365, OneDrive, Skype, etc. As Hotmail is changed into Outlook email. You can login to Hotmail from outlook.com. When you search Hotmail email login page, it will be automatically redirected into Outlook mail sign in page. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, then sign up for Hotmail first. Microsoft Account includes Windows Live Email, MSN Hotmail, Hotmail.co.uk account along with Hotmail and Outlook.com email.
Sign in steps for Hotmail account differs in different device and OS. Though Sign into Hotmail is an easy process if you face any difficulties, we are here to guide on Hotmail.com sign in.
Hotmail Sign In from the Web
- Step 1: Visit www.hotmail.com. This address will automatically redirect you to Hotmail login page. It will say ‘Use your Microsoft account’, don’t worry your Hotmail email is a Microsoft account.
- Step 2: Enter your Hotmail email id in the first box displaying ‘Email, Phone, or Skype name‘ and click ‘Next’. We suggest entering your full email address like ‘Youremail@hotmail.com’.
- Step 3: Enter your Hotmail password and click ‘Sign in’. Remember passwords are case-sensitive. So if it says the password is incorrect, check whether caps lock is on or you entered a wrong capitalization.
If you want your device to remember your login details check the box ‘Keep me signed in‘ and click ‘Sign in‘, so you don’t have enter login credentials every time.
You will reach into Hotmail Mail inbox which is now named as Outlook Mail. You can access all your old Hotmail emails and contact in outlook.com. If you face any issues in Hotmail account login, please visit Hotmail login support page.
Two-Step Verification for Hotmail.com Login
Two-step authentication lets you sign in to Hotmail email account securely. If your Hotmail account contains sensitive personal or business information, it would be better to use two-step verification for Outlook email login. When two-step verification is enabled, you have to enter additional security code after you enter Hotmail login password. You can get security codes via Text, Email, or Authenticator app.
In your personal and trusted device check/tick on the option ‘I sign in frequently on this device. Don’t ask me for a code.’ So that you don’t have to enter two-factor authentication code for that particular device in future unless you clear web cache/cookies.
Watch Hotmail Sign In | Login Steps:
Turn on or turn off Hotmail Two-step Verification Code
- Go to Microsoft Account Settings > Security & Privacy > More Security Settings >Two-Step Verification > Turn on two-step verification.
- To disable, follow the same process, and click > Turn off two-step verification.
When enabling two-step verification we suggest you use authenticator app. When you set up the authenticator app, you don’t need to wait for a text to arrive in your cell. It will work even when you are traveling abroad or places without a mobile network.
For Hotmail account Login to iPhone and Android, please visit Hotmail mobile page. But, if you want to sign in on Hotmail Mobile site you can follow above-mentioned steps from your mobile browsers. (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox, Opera)
Continue to Official Hotmail Account Login Page.