Manage your Hotmail/Outlook mail from the Mobile app. You can create, edit and reply emails instantly from Hotmail mobile app and get instant notification for new email on the application. Using Hotmail mobile, you’ll save your time and increase your productivity. You have to log in to Hotmail to manage emails and calendar from the mobile app, but you will not be able to change the password or other settings. You need to visit Hotmail mobile site for those options.
Hotmail Mobile App for iPhone
Though there are many 3rd party apps available to access Hotmail on mobile, we recommend you Official Outlook Mobile app which works flawlessly and keeps you connected with Hotmail emails, contacts, calendar and OneDrive.
You can even connect your Dropbox, Google Drive storage service and send/receive files directly from Outlook app for iPhone.
Set up Hotmail Mobile app on iPhone | Hotmail Mobile Login
- Step 1: Download Hotmail app from App Store, which is called ‘Microsoft Outlook – email and calendar‘.
- Step 2: Open Outlook Mobile app and click ‘Get started‘. You can select ‘Notify me‘ option, so you don’t miss any email or calendar event.
- Step 3: Enter your Hotmail email address and tap ‘Add Account‘ you can add Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and other mail also in Hotmail Mobile app. Tap on the icon of Your email provider. Tap Outlook.com if you’ve entered Hotmail account.
- Step 4: Enter your Hotmail password and tap ‘Sign in‘. In ‘Let this app access your info?‘ page scroll to the bottom and tap ‘Yes‘.
- Step 5: Hotmail Mobile app will ask you to add another account, You can add immediately or can tap ‘Maybe Later‘.
- Step 6: You can skip or check out feature like ‘focused inbox‘ ‘Calendar‘ etc. And you will reach into your Hotmail inbox.
Hotmail Mobile App for Android
- Step 1: Install ‘Microsoft Outlook‘ app from Google play store.
- Step 2: Open Outlook Mobile and tap ‘Get started‘.
- Step 3: Type your Hotmail mobile email id. Tap ‘Continue‘ and select ‘Outlook‘ icon under ‘Choose account type‘ section.
- Step 4: Type your Hotmail password and click ‘Sign in‘. In next page scroll to the bottom and tap ‘Yes‘.
- Step 5: Outlook app will ask you to add another account. You can add it or tap ‘Maybe later‘.
- Step 6: Skip or Check feature introduction of the app, and you will reach into Hotmail inbox.
If you do not want to use Hotmail mobile app or to use someone else’s phone, then you can follow this Hotmail email login process from phone browser.