Manage your email from the Hotmail app for Mobile. You can create, edit and reply emails instantly from Hotmail mobile app and get instant notification for new email on the application. Using Hotmail app, you’ll save your time and increase your productivity. You have to log in to Hotmail to manage emails and calendar from the mobile app, but you will not be able to change the password or other settings. You need to visit the Hotmail mobile site for those options.
Hotmail App for iPhone
Though there are many 3rd party apps available to access Hotmail on mobile, we recommend you Official Outlook Mobile app which works flawlessly and keeps you connected with Hotmail emails, contacts, calendar and OneDrive.
You can even connect your Dropbox, Google Drive storage service and send/receive files directly from Hotmail app for iPhone.
Set up Hotmail app on iPhone | Hotmail Mobile Login
- Step 1: Download Hotmail app from App Store, which is called ‘Microsoft Outlook – email and calendar‘. Download Outlook app for iPhone from App Store
- Step 2: Open Hotmail Mobile app and click ‘Get started‘. You can select ‘Notify me‘ option, so you don’t miss any email or calendar event.
- Step 3: Enter your Hotmail email address and tap ‘Add Account‘ you can add Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and other mail also in Hotmail Mobile app. Tap on the icon of Your email provider. Tap Outlook.com if you’ve entered Hotmail account.
- Step 4: Enter your Hotmail password and tap ‘Sign in‘. In ‘Let this app access your info?‘ page scroll to the bottom and tap ‘Yes‘.
- Step 5: Hotmail app will ask you to add another account, You can add immediately or can tap ‘Maybe Later‘.
- Step 6: You can skip or check out feature like ‘focused inbox‘ ‘Calendar‘ etc. And you will reach into your Hotmail inbox.
Hotmail App for Android
- Step 1: Download Hotmail app for Android for free. Download Outlook app from Google play store.
- Step 2: Open Outlook Mobile and tap ‘Get started.’
- Step 3: Type your Hotmail email ID. Tap ‘Continue‘ and select ‘Outlook‘ icon under ‘Choose account type‘ section.
- Step 4: Type password for the respective account and click ‘Sign in.’ In the next page scroll to the bottom and tap ‘Yes‘.
- Step 5: It will ask you to add another account. You can add it or tap ‘Maybe later‘.
- Step 6: Skip or Check feature introduction of the app, and you will reach into Hotmail inbox.
If you do not want to use Hotmail mobile app or to use someone else’s phone, then you can follow this Hotmail email login process from phone browser.