Create a Signature in Outlook
You can create a signature in Outlook or add a signature in Outlook so that the signature automatically added whenever you create a new email or reply to emails. This feature of Outlook will save your time and prevent from typo errors in your signatures.
Create Outlook Signature online (from the web)
- Step 1: Sign into outlook.com and click on ‘setting gear‘, in the upper right corner just beside your image. And click on ‘Option‘.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Shortcuts’ a new menu appear in the middle, click on ‘Add an email signature‘.
- Step 3: Create a new signature in Outlook.
You can change the font, add image and hyperlinks in your Outlook email signature.
- Step 4: Check in the box whether you want to include sign on all emails composed, or you want it on emails you reply also. Click ‘Save‘ and your signature will be attached to emails automatically.
Create a signature in Outlook Android app
- Step 1: Go to Outlook app from your Android device.
- Step 2: Tap on setting icon in the top right corner.
- Step 3: Scroll down and tap on ‘Signature‘ beside ‘pen‘ icon.
- Step 4: Delete ‘Sent from Outlook Mobile‘ and create an email signature in Outlook which you want to add in Outlook email account and tap correct sign in the top right corner.
Create a signature in Outlook iPhone app
- Step 1: Open Outlook app from your iPhone.
- Step 2: Tap on setting sign ‘Settings‘ at right down corner.
- Step 3: Scroll down a little and tap on ‘Signature‘.
- Step 4: If you want to use the same sign in all your account the turn off ‘Per Account Signature‘ otherwise leave it ‘On‘.
- Step 5: Edit the default signature ‘Sent from Outlook mobile‘ and write what signature you want to add in Outlook email.
Create a Signature in Outlook desktop app
You can add a signature in Outlook; which can be text, image, logo, image of your handwritten signature or your electronic business card. Once you make an Outlook signature you can set it to add automatically on all your outgoing email or only one the email you choose.
Here is the step by step procedure to create a signature in Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2013.
The below steps and image illustrations are based on office 2016 signature creation.
- Open Outlook 2016 from your PC.
- Click on ‘New Email‘, or you can use shortcut ‘Ctrl+N‘.
- Click on ‘Signature’ a small pop-up will appear just below it click on ‘Signatures…‘.
- In the new window Signatures and Stationery click ‘New’ and then in the pop-up window enter the Name for the signature. (It’s just name of signature, as you can create different signature for personal or professional use.)
Now Outlook 2016 signature can be added to Outlook account. You can add text, image/picture or business card as per your requirement. In the same way, you can change the signature in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013 and 2016.