Outlook Sign In or Outlook.com Sign In
Outlook.com is the upgraded version of Hotmail and Windows Live account. We are guiding Outlook.com sign in, not to be confused with Outlook 2013 or 2016. Outlook account which is also known as Microsoft account can be accessed with web or mobile. Once you sign in to Outlook.com, you don’t have to login other Microsoft products individually as Microsoft has unified its services into a single login page. Create an Outlook account if you don’t have one.
Outlook email sign in is a straightforward and minimal process. Anyone with internet access and Outlook account can log in to access emails and other services from Microsoft. Here is the step by step instruction with images for Outlook sign in so we hope you won’t get any difficulties while accessing your inbox.
Outlook Email Login from the Web for Home or Personal Outlook Mail Accounts
Outlook inbox can be accessed from the web with the following steps:
- Step 1: Open https://outlook.com from your any web browser.
- Step 2: Enter Outlook email account in the box written ‘Email or phone‘ and click ‘Next’.
Or you can also use other Microsoft account. You have to enter your full email address like email@example.com. If your Outlook mail account is associated with a mobile number, then you can enter your phone number instead of email address.
- Enter the password of the account you have entered in the box written ‘Password‘. And click on ‘Sign in’ you will be then directed to Outlook email inbox.
Passwords are case sensitive so make sure you’ve entered correctly.
If you are login Outlook.com from your personal device or the device you can trust then check on the box ‘Keep me signed in‘ option after entering your Outlook email address and password. That way you don’t need to enter your login credential each time you want to sign in to your account.
If you are using someone’s device for Outlook.com login, you can use a single-use code for safety. It is the code which can be used instead of your regular password. Enter your email address and mobile number associated with your Microsoft account, and you will receive a single-use code in text.
If you are not able to sign in to your account, then you can check solutions for some common Outlook mail login problems.
Outlook Mail Sign in from the Web for Office 365
- Step 1: Visit Office 356 login page from your browser.
- Step 2: Enter your full email address which is provided by your workplace or school. And enter the password of the respective account. This email is the personalized email of your institution. For example firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not sure about email address or password, then contact your IT department.
- Step 3: Click ‘Sign in‘ and you will be directed to the Microsoft Office Homepage. Click on ‘Mail‘ Sign to access your Inbox.
Outlook Mail Login from the web for Corporate Exchange-based email (Not Office 365)
- Step 1: Visit web address given by your IT department or the person who manages your mail account. For ex., an organization named example may have used an address like https://mail.example.com.
- Step 2: Enter your full email address and password and click ‘Sign in‘.
It is also known as Outlook web access which permits you for accessing emails that do not have an email client installed, and it works in all major browsers and all main OS major platforms. You can also login to Outlook from mobile.