Sometimes you want to access the Gmail account, but another Google account is already logged in. Gmail new account sign-in process is, and you can do it with or without signing out the existing user.
Gmail new account login is required when you want to use Gmail, but you reach into somebody else’s account.
If you have yet to become a member of the Gmail email service, then create a Gmail account now. Here in this article, we will guide you to the Gmail new account login procedure.
Gmail New Account Sign in Steps
- Visit gmail.com in your web browser. You’ll reach Gmail inbox. Click on the profile picture of the existing account.
- A pop-up menu will appear. Select the option Add account.
- New sign in page will appear. Enter your Gmail email username. And click ‘Next.’
- Enter Gmail login password in the password box as shown below. Check password as you type and correct by clicking eye icon next to your password box. Remember that passwords are case sensitive, check your Caps-Lock key on your keyboard. You need to enter as you create the password when you Create a Gmail account earlier.
- Check ‘Stay signed in’.
Checking this features saves your Gmail login passwords and username for further login attempts. But we suggest not to tick the box if you sign in to Gmail using any unknown devices.
- Click ‘Sign in.’
By clicking sign in link, you’ll be directed to the Gmail email inbox page. Start composing the new email by tapping the ‘Compose’ link. Gmail contacts, tasks, and inbox can be assessed using this Gmail email inbox page.
Gmail new account login
There are various ways by which you can sign in with a new Gmail account:
- Use different browser: If you are trying to log in from web-browser, then you can use another web-browser for your own login.
- Try incognito/InPrivate mode: You can sign in to a different account in incognito mode. It is useful if you don’t want to leave a trace of your login.
- Sign out from the existing account: You can sign out of Gmail and sign in with the different account.
Gmail Account Sign in with 2-step Verification
You can add extra security to your Gmail by enabling 2-step verification. Activating the 2-step verification system helps on keeping bad guys out of your Gmail account, even if they have access to your Gmail login password.
How to enable/disable Google 2-step verification?
- Visit https://myaccount.google.com/ after signing into Gmail Account.
- Select ‘Security’ option.
- Scroll down, and you will see ‘2-Step verification’ option under the heading ‘Signing into Google’.
- Follow the instructions given on that page. You can enable or disable Gmail 2-Step verification with the same process.
Steps to Gmail Login with 2-step Verification
- Google will ask you to enter additional security code after you enter Gmail username and password.
- Enter the 6-digit code you received on your phone number. How you receive code depends on the method you’ve selected previously. You can either obtain the code in text, incall or authenticator app.
- Trust this computer.
By ticking ‘Don’t ask again on this computer’, you won’t be asked to enter a verification code again when you sign in Gmail account using this computer or device. But you need to enter the verification code if you sign in Gmail from another computer.
New Gmail Account Login from the Mobile Phone
Gmail Mobile login is the same for iPhone and Android.
- Open Gmail App and tap on the menu at the left top corner.
- Tap on the email address, a new list appears, select ‘Manage accounts.’
- Select Add account.
- Select ‘Google’ and tap ‘Continue’ on the pop-up screen.
- Type your Gmail ID and tap ‘Next.’
- Enter the password for that account and tap ‘Sign in.’
- After successfully adding new Gmail to Gmail mobile app, you will be again in menu view, tap ‘Done’.
- You will reach into your Gmail inbox. If your 2-step verification is activated, you have to enter the verification code before accessing inbox.
Other options are also available to access Gmail from mobile. You can sign in using Outlook Mail app or Yahoo Mail app or other third party Mail app.
Continue to Gmail Official site